Ramya Nambeesan Latest Spicy Photo Gallery in Telugu Movie



News:-

Ramya Nambeesan explains that whether she is refusing to don glamour roles. Pizza is a film directed by Karthik Subburaj. Vijay Sethupathi and Ramya Nambeesan are in the lead roles. Ramya Nambeesan while speaking in the press meet said, “Pizza is an Italian food. It is famous in the cities. The director has titled this film as Pizza. This is a thriller film.

The director has barred me from telling the role which I am donning in this film. Many are asking that I am not getting offers because I am denying to act glamour roles. I have acted in many Tamil films including Kullanari Kootam but none of them had glamour scenes. I got some offers in the films which had glamour not connected to the story.

I did not accept them. In the film Pizza, there are intimate scenes between the lovers and hence I have acted with glamour. Seeing the sensuous scenes in the rain in the trailer of this film, many are asking me that why I have acted glamorously. I have acted in these scenes because it was necessary for the story. Next I am acting in the Tamil film Rendavathu Padam.”