Shraddha Das Latest Cute and Spicy Photo Galleruy Stills Images



Latest News:-

Tollywood actor Shraddha Das, who made her Bollywood debut in Madhur Bhandarkar’s Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji, has bagged three back-to-back Bollywood films. Though she did not reveal the names of the films, Shraddha is excited about her projects.

The actor has posted a few pictures of her upcoming film on a social networking site. “In this film I am playing a pretty village girl and it is shot in Chandigarh,” she said referring to the pictures. About the other two films, she said, “One will be a multiplex masala film and the other a bilingual, directed by an international award-winning director.” On doing three back-to-back films, she said, “I took a break and now I just want to work.”

About her working in Bollywood, she said, “Work here is disciplined almost like in the South, but on a grand scale.” After doing 15 films in South, Shraddha bagged the Bollywood films without going through any auditions. “I am in my happiest phase and now I want to concentrate and grow in this industry,” said Shraddha, who found it easier to settle down in Mumbai than in the South.
Another reason for her giving more time to Bollywood was a lack of interesting scripts. “I was not happy with the film scripts, although they were from big banners. I need to be happy about the whole set-up and concept about the film. Satisfaction matters to me the most,” she said.